Out of 32 EIS Group employee reviews, 89% were positive. The remaining 11% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping EIS Group improve their work culture.
Great company to work for! Love my manager and team. Always interesting work, changing priorities keep us on our toes.
I love being part of an innovative team
Fantastic group of experienced professionals working together to build a small, high growth company
I love working at EIS. They provide ample opportunities for growth and challenge. Flexible, supportive environment.
Bad unprofessional zero integrity. Wing it mindset
Collegial, experienced, and knowledgeable. Very hard working and dependable
Friendly and approachable, respects others opinions, gains consensus
Very supportive and engaging to work with
Extremely bright and experienced -- really good at assessing opportunities and shifting priorities when required
They listen to their employees.
There aren't any Leadership reviews of EIS Group yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
Good salary and stock options
I am treated fairly with pay
Fair base pay, decent vacation, stock options
Excellent benefits, competitive salary, 401k available (no match)
Incentive bonuses would be nice
Hardworking, creative, extremely smart and good at coming up with alternatives
Always willing to lend a hand
They make the impossible look easy
Very bright, loyal - employees tend to stay with EIS a long time.
There aren't any Team reviews of EIS Group yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Very collaborative. Open to new ideas and products. Clear eyed about what needs to be done to succeed
Excitement around growth opportunities and potential IPO
Treat you like an adult; extremely flexible work from home policy.
It's like a family, people you know for a long time and trust to have your back.
Back stabbing, everyone trying to just save their skin
There aren't any Environment reviews of EIS Group yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Met a variety of people across the org
Got to speak with several people on the team
Had the opportunity to meet all of the services executive team
There aren't any Interviews reviews of EIS Group yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rapid growth and helping our customers operate more effectively
The people I work with, challenging work
Constant new challenges and a fairly aggressive development cadence
Focus on integrity. Constantly over promising and under delivering
There aren't any Outlook reviews of EIS Group yet.Be the first to contribute a review.