Enterprise Products Partners employees are 0% more likely to recommend Enterprise Products Partners as a great place to work
Working at Enterprise Products Partners is rated highly by 7 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Enterprise Products Partners is rated C-
Last updated months ago
Enterprise Products Partners ranks in the Bottom 30% of other companies on Comparably with 11-50 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 13 Enterprise Products Partners employee reviews, 75% were positive. The remaining 25% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Enterprise Products Partners improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?They seem to read the future very well. They are very decisive
What is the best part about your compensation package?the stock options and dividend program
What are some of the best things about your team?we work together very well. Everyone is very supportive and we backfill each other's responsibilities. We all get along very well.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?They lack knowledge and professionalism
What needs to change to make the company culture better?On site training could use an overhaul
What would you most like to see improved at your company?Leadership and management, fair compensation & treatment
Enterprise Products Partners provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas refined products and petrochemicals.
At Enterprise Products, we have implemented a comprehensive corporate governance program that is focused on stewardship and accountability. Our board of directors, comprised of both executive and independent members, is committed to complying with all applicable rules and regulations to help ensure transparency and proper disclosure of information to the public and investors. Members of the board of directors are assigned to committees in order to provide independent oversight of company policies and certain business decisions. The board believes that sound governance policies and practices provide an essential foundation to assist the directors in fulfilling their responsibilities.
United States of America
7 employees at Enterprise Products Partners have reviewed Enterprise Products Partners across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 7 Enterprise Products Partners employees give their leadership a grade of D-, or Bottom 10% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Enterprise Products Partners are extremely happy with their total compensation at Enterprise Products Partners, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Enterprise Products Partners are not very pleased with their team. 7 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D-. The majority believe the meetings at Enterprise Products Partners are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Enterprise Products Partners believe the environment at Enterprise Products Partners is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Enterprise Products Partners is moderate. About 33% of the employees at Enterprise Products Partners work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Enterprise Products Partners are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Enterprise Products Partners competitors include Enbridge and Kinder Morgan. Enterprise Products Partners ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Enterprise Products Partners compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
No Recent Jobs found for Enterprise Products Partners on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location