Diverse employees at First American have rated Compensation, CEO Rating, and Perks And Benefits as the highest categories they have scored
Women at First American have rated Leadership, CEO Rating, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
First American employees are 23% more likely to recommend First American as a great place to work
Working at First American is rated highly by 58 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at First American is rated B
Last updated 4 days ago
First American ranks in the Top 30% of other companies on Comparably with 1-10 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 57 First American employee reviews, 78% were positive. The remaining 22% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping First American improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?The interviewers whe straight forward
What makes you most happy at work?My job is fulfilling and I work with a lot of people who I like
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?They encourage work/life balance with family first
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?They aren't fair with claims. They a ripping people off
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?The revenue needed to hit commission needs to be put at a reasonable number. It's a joke. You could sell 50 units and not get paid commission. You're stealing from your reps.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Be reasonable. We aren't robots !
First American makes the dream of property ownership a reality for homebuyers, businesses and investors across the nation and abroad. We’re widely recognized as an outstanding place to work because we believe in putting people first. When employees love what they do, it makes for good business.
More than 130 years. One Simple Idea. People First. Since 1889, First American has held an unwavering belief in its people. By actively supporting their careers and overall wellbeing, our employees inspire and enable our success. For us, People First is more than a tagline or campaign slogan. It is the very essence of our employee experience— representing both a proud legacy and a guiding light.
58 employees at First American have reviewed First American across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 4 days ago.
Overall, the 58 First American employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at First American are pleased with their total compensation at First American, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at First American are pleased with their team. 58 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at First American are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at First American believe the environment at First American is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at First American is comfortably fast. About 76% of the employees at First American work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at First American are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
First American competitors include Stewart Title, Fidelity National Financial, CoreLogic, and Mapfre. First American ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how First American compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
No Recent Jobs found for First American on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location