Women at Flagstar Bancorp have rated Outlook, Retention, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored
Flagstar Bancorp employees are 17% more likely to recommend Flagstar Bancorp as a great place to work
Working at Flagstar Bancorp is rated highly by 17 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Flagstar Bancorp is rated C-
Last updated 2 months ago
Flagstar Bancorp ranks in the Bottom 35% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 29 Flagstar Bancorp employee reviews, 64% were positive. The remaining 36% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Flagstar Bancorp improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?There isn't anything the best or least. Everything is fine
What do you like best about the leadership team?We all work together as a team
What do you like best about the leadership team?friendly and humble towards freshers
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Actually caring about its employees
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Wasnt paid any benefits as stated other than mandatory overtime. However I was promised benefits .
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?support was there for employees
Flagstar Bank is a banking company offers a wide range of products and services for individuals and businesses.
Our goal is to create a one-of-kind banking experience grounded in relationships, nurtured through service, and measured by results. We are the largest savings bank headquartered in Michigan, a top 15 national mortgage originator, and the fifth largest savings bank in the country.
To create a one-of-a-kind banking experience grounded in relationships, nurtured through service, and measured by results.
United States of America
17 employees at Flagstar Bancorp have reviewed Flagstar Bancorp across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 months ago.
Overall, the 17 Flagstar Bancorp employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Flagstar Bancorp are not very pleased with their total compensation at Flagstar Bancorp, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Flagstar Bancorp are generally satisfied with their team. 17 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C. The majority believe the meetings at Flagstar Bancorp are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Flagstar Bancorp believe the environment at Flagstar Bancorp is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Flagstar Bancorp is comfortably fast. About 33% of the employees at Flagstar Bancorp work 8 hours or less, while 17% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Flagstar Bancorp are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Flagstar Bancorp competitors include Huntington National Bank, Bank of America, and Comerica Bank. Flagstar Bancorp ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Flagstar Bancorp compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Flagstar Bancorp get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Flagstar Bancorp is $118,499, or $56 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $118,512, or $56 per hour.
At Flagstar Bancorp, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $212,498 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $47,180 annually. Average Flagstar Bancorp salaries by department include: Product at $177,398, HR at $112,410, Customer Support at $65,065, and IT at $94,032. Half of Flagstar Bancorp salaries are above $118,512.
11 employees at Flagstar Bancorp rank their Compensation in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 33 ratings) while 10 employees at Flagstar Bancorp rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 10 ratings).
Last updated 2 months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Flagstar Bancorp on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location