Diverse employees at GKN have rated Manager, Perks And Benefits, and Environment as the highest categories they have scored
Women at GKN have rated Perks And Benefits, Environment, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
GKN employees are -31% more likely to recommend GKN as a great place to work
Working at GKN is rated highly by 37 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at GKN is rated F
Last updated today
GKN ranks in the Bottom 5% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 73 GKN employee reviews, 40% were positive. The remaining 60% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping GKN improve their work culture.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Benifits , location, safety record
What makes you most happy at work?Doing good at my job and bettering the production of the company
What did you like most about the interview process?I thought that it felt like there was no pressure. The boss was pretty laid back and made you feel comfortable.
What would you improve about your company's interview process?Interview process is no different than any other company.
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?There is no discussion with customers regarding dissatisfaction of work inviorment
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Employee favortism is often seen and credit needs to be given to the employee for a successful accomplishment. Not to the supervisor.
GKN is a global engineering group. Every day around the world we drive the wheels of hundreds of millions of cars.
We are a leader in our markets, with a global footprint and worldwide manufacturing locations. Our technology influences the performance and efficiency of aircraft and our operational excellence ensures we deliver for our customers. This helps drive our growth and ensures we outgrow our markets.
We are the Global Tier 1 aerospace partner, with market leading positions driven by technology, advanced processes and strong talent. Our technology helps aircraft fly faster, further and greener.
|Headquarter||PO Box 55Ipsley House, Ipsley Church LaneRedditch Worcestershire|
United States of America
37 employees at GKN have reviewed GKN across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was today.
Overall, the 37 GKN employees give their leadership a grade of F, or Bottom 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at GKN are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at GKN, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at GKN are mostly dissatisfied with their team. 37 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D-. Less than half believe the meetings at GKN are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at GKN believe the environment at GKN is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at GKN is moderate. About 39% of the employees at GKN work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at GKN are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
GKN competitors include Skf, Linamar, BAE Systems, and Melrose. GKN ranks 4th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how GKN compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at GKN get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at GKN is $134,327, or $64 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $133,565, or $64 per hour.
At GKN, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $227,688 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,858 annually. Average GKN salaries by department include: Customer Support at $80,283, Design at $123,376, Product at $162,165, and Finance at $89,996. Half of GKN salaries are above $133,565.
23 employees at GKN rank their Compensation in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 75 ratings) while 23 employees at GKN rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 26 ratings).
Last updated 18 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for GKN on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location