HR or Marketing?Claim Your Free Employer Account
GlobeChat Claimed Company
EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
37
TOTAL
RATINGS
677
GlobeChat

GlobeChat Company Culture

GlobeChat Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews
Choice Employer
A+
4.8/5

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

GlobeChat CEO

Top 5%Top 5% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
Kevin Strom GlobeChat's CEO
Kevin Strom
97 /100

Diversity at GlobeChat

Top 5%Top 5% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
A+

Diverse employees at GlobeChat have rated Compensation, Team, and Perks And Benefits as the highest categories they have scored

Women at GlobeChat

Top 5%Top 5% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
A+

Women at GlobeChat have rated Compensation, Perks And Benefits, and Team as the highest categories they have scored

GlobeChat eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"
Top 15%Top 15% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably

Recommend to a Friend?

94

GlobeChat employees are 94% more likely to recommend GlobeChat as a great place to work

97%Promoters
0%Passives
3%Detractors

Working at GlobeChat

Working at GlobeChat is rated highly by 37 employees, across various culture aspects.

Overall Company Culture at GlobeChat

A+

Overall Company Culture at GlobeChat is rated A+

Last updated months ago

Top
5%

GlobeChat ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 11-50 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score

Overall Company Culture Score by Department

This graph details how each department scores their Overall Company Culture

Results from 37 Employees

View Results
0
20
40
60
80
100
Marketing
98
Marketing98
Sales
98
Sales98

GlobeChat Employee Reviews

Out of 83 GlobeChat employee reviews, 93% were positive. The remaining 7% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping GlobeChat improve their work culture.

93%
7%
Positive Reviews93%
Constructive Feedback7%

Positive Reviews From GlobeChat Employees

  • What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?
    we have fun, work in teams all the time, are Friends out of work as well
    Review from Marketing DeptAnonymous Review

GlobeChat Company Information

GlobeChat Company Overview

GlobeChat provides a single global communication platform seamlessly connecting people regardless of language or distance.

GlobeChat Mission & Values

Our Vision is to provide a single unified global communication platform instantly connecting people throughout the world regardless of language or distance.

GlobeChat Vision Statement

The GlobeChat Vision is to provide a global communication platform seamlessly connecting people throughout the world regardless of language or distance.

Kevin Strom GlobeChat's CEO
Kevin Strom
97 /100

CEO & Founding Date

GlobeChat was founded in 2016 and its current CEO is Kevin Strom. Since its inception 6 years ago, GlobeChat has grown to 12 employees.

Headquarter29200 Paseo Carmona
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
United States of America
Websitewww.GlobeChat.com
Founding Date2016
Tel(949) 285-2000
Company StatusPrivate
Jobswww.GlobeChat.com
Social Sites

GlobeChat Employees

GlobeChat has 12 employees. 37 employees at GlobeChat have reviewed GlobeChat across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Overall, the 37 GlobeChat employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.

Employees at GlobeChat are extremely happy with their total compensation at GlobeChat, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at GlobeChat are extremely happy with their team. 37 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at GlobeChat are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.

The majority of employees at GlobeChat believe the environment at GlobeChat is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at GlobeChat is comfortably fast. About 97% of the employees at GlobeChat work 8 hours or less, while 3% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.

Overall, the employees at GlobeChat are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

GlobeChat Careers

Search

No Recent Jobs found for GlobeChat on Comparably

Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably

Let GlobeChat Know You Want To Work There

Overview of Candidates Applying to Work at GlobeChat on Comparably

Candidates By Department

All Industries
50%
Product
50%

Candidates By Location

Seattle
50%
Los Angeles
50%
×
Rate your company