Diverse employees at Glossier have rated Outlook, Environment, and CEO Rating as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Glossier have rated Perks And Benefits, Outlook, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Glossier employees are 0% more likely to recommend Glossier as a great place to work
Working at Glossier is rated highly by 17 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Glossier is rated D+
Last updated months ago
Glossier ranks in the Bottom 25% of other companies on Comparably with 11-50 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Out of 23 Glossier employee reviews, 61% were positive. The remaining 39% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Glossier improve their work culture.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Great people to work with with the same goals. No "back stabbing" mentality.
What are some of the best things about your team?Very supportive and great experience. They give constructive feedback and want to see you grow.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Full of great professionals that provide feedback and support.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?There is no clear road for promotion or raises, it is not talked about or even mentioned.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Be better to your employees
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Listen more be less judgmental
Glossier is the beauty brand you want to be friends with. It is a direct-to-consumer beauty company that leverages content and community to power a superior shopping experience.
Our mission is to give voice through beauty, and our team is proud to work at Glossier to help democratize an industry that has forever been top-down.
17 employees at Glossier have reviewed Glossier across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 17 Glossier employees give their leadership a grade of D+, or Bottom 25% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Glossier are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Glossier, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Glossier are generally satisfied with their team. 17 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D+. The majority believe the meetings at Glossier are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Glossier believe the environment at Glossier is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Glossier is extremely fast. About 51% of the employees at Glossier work 8 hours or less, while 11% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Glossier are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Glossier competitors include SEPHORA, milk, and Aveda. Glossier ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Glossier compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
No Recent Jobs found for Glossier on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City