Government Outreach employees are -14% more likely to recommend Government Outreach as a great place to work
Working at Government Outreach is rated highly by 8 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Government Outreach is rated C-
Last updated 2 months ago
Government Outreach ranks in the Bottom 35% of other companies on Comparably with for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 6 Government Outreach employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Government Outreach improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?We are always on a need to know basis they need to keep us in the knowing
What is the best part about your compensation package?We have insurance issues but aim glad to have them.
What makes you most happy at work?With the work I do the day goes quick
What needs to change to make the company culture better?We need more representation at work. Being biracial is hard.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?The going rate for my job in the private sector in my area is twice my salary
8 employees at Government Outreach have reviewed Government Outreach across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 months ago.
Overall, the 8 Government Outreach employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Government Outreach are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Government Outreach, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Government Outreach are generally satisfied with their team. 8 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C-. The majority believe the meetings at Government Outreach are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Government Outreach believe the environment at Government Outreach is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Government Outreach is moderate. About 80% of the employees at Government Outreach work 8 hours or less, while 20% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Government Outreach are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Government Outreach get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Government Outreach is $131,525, or $63 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $153,218, or $73 per hour.
At Government Outreach, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $304,160 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $45,315 annually. Average Government Outreach salaries by department include: Design at $106,645, IT at $126,575, Legal at $304,161, and Sales at $286,284. Half of Government Outreach salaries are above $153,218.
5 employees at Government Outreach rank their Compensation in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 19 ratings) while 5 employees at Government Outreach rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 7 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Government Outreach on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably