H.B. Fuller employees are 9% more likely to recommend H.B. Fuller as a great place to work
Working at H.B. Fuller is rated highly by 40 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at H.B. Fuller is rated D-
Last updated 5 days ago
H.B. Fuller ranks in the Bottom 10% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 50 H.B. Fuller employee reviews, 29% were positive. The remaining 71% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping H.B. Fuller improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?They explane the Process one needed
What makes you most happy at work?Seeing other people happy and safe
What do you like best about your company?We are Union Strong!!! I love my union
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?As long as the shareholders are the number one priority, our customers will never feel important.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Stop gaslighting. The culture is toxic.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Practice what you preach. Collaborate.
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider.
H.B. Fuller’s mission, to be a leading worldwide formulator, manufacturer and marketer of technology driven specialty chemical products and related services and solutions; coupled with our beliefs. We embrace a shared set of ideals that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental beliefs about how we will achieve success.
40 employees at H.B. Fuller have reviewed H.B. Fuller across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 5 days ago.
Overall, the 40 H.B. Fuller employees give their leadership a grade of D-, or Bottom 10% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at H.B. Fuller are not very pleased with their total compensation at H.B. Fuller, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at H.B. Fuller are not very pleased with their team. 40 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D. Less than half believe the meetings at H.B. Fuller are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at H.B. Fuller believe the environment at H.B. Fuller is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at H.B. Fuller is moderate. About 80% of the employees at H.B. Fuller work 8 hours or less, while 7% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at H.B. Fuller are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
H.B. Fuller competitors include Henkel and 3M. H.B. Fuller ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how H.B. Fuller compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at H.B. Fuller get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at H.B. Fuller is $123,753, or $59 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $123,512, or $59 per hour.
At H.B. Fuller, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $221,791 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,413 annually. Average H.B. Fuller salaries by department include: Operations at $122,522, Marketing at $125,439, Business Development at $125,650, and Sales at $148,567. Half of H.B. Fuller salaries are above $123,512.
21 employees at H.B. Fuller rank their Compensation in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 66 ratings) while 17 employees at H.B. Fuller rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 23 ratings).
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for H.B. Fuller on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location