Havenly employees are -56% more likely to recommend Havenly as a great place to work
Working at Havenly is rated highly by 9 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Havenly is rated D
Last updated months ago
Havenly ranks in the Bottom 15% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 9 Havenly employee reviews, 33% were positive. The remaining 67% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Havenly improve their work culture.
What are some of the best things about your team?The other designer are great and it is such a treat to speak with any of them because you constantly feel isolated. As designers we love to lift each other up but it is sometimes difficult because the work is too overbearing.
What did you like most about the interview process?They give you a test project to complete before you are hired so you know what is expected of your work.
What would you improve about your company's interview process?put you "on review" as a designer for weeks when you start and everything is still based on deadlines but you can't post the actual designs they have to go through someone else first which I understand but if you dont respond to the changes they want done right away it could be counted "late"
What does the leadership team need to get better at?using the designers by paying them nothing
What does the leadership team need to get better at?There is a lack of communication and a blatant disregard of employees opinions and suggestions.
Havenly offers an online interior design service that matches users with designers to create the room of their own designs.
|Headquarter||3461 Ringsby Court, Suite 440|
Denver, CO 80216
United States of America
9 employees at Havenly have reviewed Havenly across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 9 Havenly employees give their leadership a grade of D, or Bottom 15% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Havenly are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Havenly, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Havenly are generally satisfied with their team. 9 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D. Less than half believe the meetings at Havenly are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Havenly believe the environment at Havenly is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Havenly is extremely fast. About 50% of the employees at Havenly work 8 hours or less, while 33% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Havenly are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Havenly competitors include Homepolish, Modsy, and Laurel & Wolf. Havenly ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Havenly compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Havenly get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Havenly is $74,698, or $35 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $93,185, or $44 per hour.
At Havenly, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $158,745 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $44,896 annually. Average Havenly salaries by department include: Sales at $211,515, Finance at $65,487, Design at $72,975, and Admin at $54,744. Half of Havenly salaries are above $93,185.
6 employees at Havenly rank their Compensation in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 18 ratings) while 6 employees at Havenly rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 6 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Havenly on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location