Out of 268 IDB Mobile Technology employee reviews, 89% were positive. The remaining 11% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping IDB Mobile Technology improve their work culture. The IT team, with 91% positive reviews, reports the best experience at IDB Mobile Technology compared to all other departments at the company. The Marketing team offered the most constructive feedback, with 14% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of IDB Mobile Technology yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.