Out of 21 Imgur employee reviews, 77% were positive. The remaining 23% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Imgur improve their work culture.
Very toxic environment since it was sold to the Dems and turned into a propoganda/hate platform.
Too political and disingenuous for everyone
I've loved my time here. I genuinely love coming to work, and my managers have given me ample opportunity to learn and further my career. I'm exactly where I want to be.
Really good. I love my coworkers and love the challenging work I do. Also, it’s a fun product that we get to review daily and la
The leadership team genuinely believes in our core values and makes sure we are treated as people, not just employees
The leadership team is thoughtful and have the employees best interests in mind. They decided to start remote working so we can hire all types of ppl across the country.
Go back to the old days, when imgur was a fun happy place.
The $100/month wellness packages for gym membership, massages, etc.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of Imgur yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
I love the openness, humor, and willingness to have each other's backs. I've never worked at a company where I felt so safe taking risks and learning to fix my mistakes.
Smart, energetic and excited to work for this entertainment platform.
There aren't any Team reviews of Imgur yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
The people I work with genuinely care about our mission and each other. It's a palpable feeling of being a family.
Great CEO, great coworkers, nice remote setup. We also do lots of fun events throughout the year.
They are beyond that point.
Speaking with members of a variety of departments and getting a multi-faceted sense of the company culture and work ethic
They assessed the important skills to do my job. They also asked questions to really get to know me.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Imgur yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
I love the office dogs :)
My coworkers and the product.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Imgur yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
My coworkers. I genuinely look forward to coming to work every day and contributing to a positive change in the world
Work / life balance
More transparency from the leadership team would be much appreciated