Out of 13 inVentiv Health employee reviews, 55% were positive. The remaining 45% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping inVentiv Health improve their work culture.
Overall my experience has been good. The work is interesting and the hours are somewhat flexible.
I love my team, I love my work/life balance, but the job is hard and i get no recognition or rewards for doing well.
Since we were combined with another company there is not really much to like about the company leadership
Advocating and ensuring that development and recognition is happening within each department. It's not fair that we get nothing and other departments get everything.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of inVentiv Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
I would feel better if we got a real bonus that was not a joke
Compared to competitors in the industry, pay is on the low side. There are also no opportunities in my department for step promotions/increases like other departments.
That we are allowed our autonomy to do our jobs
I have the best team. It's what keeps me here.
There aren't any Team reviews of inVentiv Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
That we got to work from home
More accountability for people who don't do their job, recognition for those who do
That it was done by phone so I did not have to take a day off to interview
There aren't any Interviews reviews of inVentiv Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
That I get to work from home and have freedom to make choices
Clients are overpromised and it's on us to find a way to make it happen. Business Development has too much freedom for responsibilities they don't have.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of inVentiv Health yet.Be the first to contribute a review.