Out of 15 region employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping region improve their work culture.
good good good good good
Very sweet and lovely people
I enjoy my job I find it positive but many colleagues do not
Very nice company to work for
NICE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR
Communication with employees and less top management
The healthcare package and dental
There aren't any Compensation reviews of region yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
I love the company and the people I work with
Less complaining and more productive work via meetings
Very very nice company and coworkers
Less complaining more teamwork and understanding
One on one interview and colleague interview
There aren't any Interviews reviews of region yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Very sweet and lovely company
I don’t enjoy my position at this time but I do believe it will get better
There aren't any Outlook reviews of region yet.Be the first to contribute a review.