Out of 74 silicon kibbutza employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping silicon kibbutza improve their work culture. The Design team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at silicon kibbutza compared to all other departments at the company. The Product team offered the most constructive feedback, with 4% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of silicon kibbutza yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.