Tinuiti employees are 72% more likely to recommend Tinuiti as a great place to work
Working at Tinuiti is rated highly by 17 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Tinuiti is rated A+
Last updated today
Tinuiti ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 35 Tinuiti employee reviews, 82% were positive. The remaining 18% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Tinuiti improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Very positive and kind, quick to help
What do you like best about the leadership team?work life balance and empathy
What is the best part about your compensation package?unlimited paid vacation throughout the year
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?they provide below market salaries
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Huge discrepancies in pay across teams and overall business.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?they need being honest and transparent
Tinuiti is the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Facebook, Amazon, with nearly $3 billion in digital media under management and over 1,100 employees.
Our goal is to grow happiness because we understand that happiness accelerates growth. Our culture of ownership attracts and retains the best talent, which in turn drives success for our clients. Happy clients attract more clients, and allow us to invest in innovation and our team in return.
Tinuiti was founded in 2004 and its current CEO is Zach Morrison. Since its inception 18 years ago, Tinuiti has grown to 1100 employees.
Tinuiti has 1100 employees. 17 employees at Tinuiti have reviewed Tinuiti across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was today.
Overall, the 17 Tinuiti employees give their leadership a grade of A, or Top 10% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Tinuiti are pleased with their total compensation at Tinuiti, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Tinuiti are pleased with their team. 17 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B+. The majority believe the meetings at Tinuiti are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Tinuiti believe the environment at Tinuiti is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Tinuiti is comfortably fast. About 84% of the employees at Tinuiti work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Tinuiti are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Tinuiti competitors include 360i, PM Digital, Seer Interactive, and Hawkeye. Tinuiti ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Tinuiti compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
11 employees at Tinuiti rank their Compensation in the Top 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 31 ratings) while 10 employees at Tinuiti rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 11 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Tinuiti employees include job titles like Content Strategist. Comparably data has a total of 0 salary records from Tinuiti employees.
Last updated a day ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Tinuiti on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City