Wix.com Claimed Company
Wix serves businesses of all sizes, professional designers, developers, and communities, to provide them with all the... read more

Wix.com Employee Reviews

Out of 75 Wix.com employee reviews, 70% were positive. The remaining 30% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Wix.com improve their work culture.

How open and honest they are. They are constantly asking for feedback and directly addressing questions that anyone in the company has, regardless of role or rank

great leadership for the most part

The leadership team is very employee oriented and it is always looking for ways to improve systems, benefits, compesation packages, etc.

The diversity and the communication through out the company. I don't think the position I'm looking for exist here at Wix, yet. I'm wanting to speak with someone who makes decisions regarding positions with Wix.

My leadership team places people/customers first and truly go above and beyond to allows us to be innovative.

Listening to feedback. Fixing issues that affect the customer experience and therefore the surveys...

Posted a month ago

So many things. Our company is very relaxed which is nice and great compared to most call center type jobs, but there is no accountability. If you are black and speak up, you are called negative and difficult. Its that type of company.

mentoring, communicating vision more clearly, improve micro management

Need to improve communication from upper levels

The food benefit we get every two weeks

The food perks and Flex policy

The compensation package It is very competative.

The lunch benefit is my favorite. They also provide free health insureance options

I'm new and haven't had any issues with compensation.

Id like a livable wage for my city.

Posted a month ago

you can't save up, and you will likely be living paycheck to pay check because they don't adjust the pay to the cost of living. you most certainly will never be able to live within the 50/30/20 rule of income to living expenses.

compare to average salaries in this field

How everyone works hard and picks up the strengths where others have weaknesses.

fun, friendly, helpful, smart and kind

My team is very team oriented and love to collaborate to improve peocesses.

Freedom to respectfully speak your mind. Everyone helps each other. Good energy. Good leadership.

highly skilled and fun to work with

There aren't any Team reviews of Wix.com yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The inclusion. We have 3 ERGs that are constantly creating events and other educational opportunities to learn about racial, sexual and gender diversity

the culture is overall collaborative and open

The most positive culture in my company is the flexibility of being able to work from home.

I work from home. Since I've started with Wix the big thing that stands out is the community. So many nice and unique individuals from all over the world. I've had a opportunity to train with some wonderful people.

friendly people, fun to be around

Fix the issues, listen to feedback, pay a fair wage.

Posted a month ago

Creating our own website about us

We had to build a site to submit when we applied, it was difficult but kinda of fun

All the questions i had which was a good indicator they were ensuring to hire the right person for my position

Creating my site. The interview was ok but I believe a better experience can be made.

each person I spoke to took time to get to know me as an individual

Too many steps and too long of a wait between offer and start date

I would decrease the number and time of interviews

the people! great teammates and leadership from what I've seen

Here lies the problem. I'm not happy with my position. My manager is great, teammates are great and it's not a bad position. I just feel I have more to offer the company and the position isn't exciting for me.

Payments has so so so many problems. We try to bring them to leadership... For over a year... nothing ever gets fixed.

Posted a month ago

too many non effective meetings. unskilled middle management, improve communication between sites

The programming and software for the actual product seems subpar

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Wix.com yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Wix.com yet.