Out of 13 Aerotek employee reviews, 42% were positive. The remaining 58% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Aerotek improve their work culture.
Horrible, currently looking for another job. There are a lot of us that also are. Controller/Director level and up.
They all stick together and act as a family.
need better leaders not people who dont belong in the boss position. they dont know leadership or respect.
Admitting that there is a lot of work to do to be inclusive and caring. That our development depends on how much work they put in and not just having conversations that are meaningless without action.
The best part is the annual bonuses.
We should be getting paid market value, I do not care about happy hours, unlimited eating drinking on our Cancun trip, and bonding with people who all they do is talk about each other.
That we can all get along, if not we discuss the disagreement until its settled.
Not be back stabbers and liars
nothing at all really nothing
It's toxic, no one really cares about one another unless you are part of a click. The moment you have an original idea you are shut down, especially if you are not white.
Nothing in my opinion to be Frankly honest.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Aerotek yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
Be honest about pay, there's too many of us that had the bait/switch.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Aerotek yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Everything. Starting from Front Office Finance leadership. It's a big boys club