Out of 17 AZZ incorporated employee reviews, 56% were positive. The remaining 44% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping AZZ incorporated improve their work culture.
It would be a great place to work is the operations(floor) supervisors has a clue what they were doing or how to manage a team.
excellent leadership team. Very focused on employees and the business.
Very transparent, open and honest
Leading not just barking orders and sitting in the office or walking around with their hands in their pockets or cross folded on their chests.
Communication and a better working relationship with employees
Medical benefits are very good.
We are all stock holders
Pay is not competitive based on comparable jobs in surrounding areas
Strong and efficient.
Stay off the drugs and alcohol and actually show up and do their jobs instead of playing around.
Use of a little more common sense would help day to day tasks flow more effectively
The anticipation of going home at the end of your shift
Its a safe culture
All around needs a clean sweep and try again.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of AZZ incorporated yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
Getting paid and then leaving
Ability to make a difference every day
The ones who do work and pick up the slack of the ones who don't get the short end of the stick and work load pushed on already overachieving employees where as slackers and losers get patted on the back and overlooked.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of AZZ incorporated yet.Be the first to contribute a review.