Working At Brighterion
A place of growth and innovation, we’re looking for bright employees who aren’t afraid to have a little fun.
How employees describe working at Brighterion
What it's like to work at Brighterion
- Brighterion employees generally work 8.0 hrs a day
- Employees at Brighterion report the work pace is comfortably fast
- On a typical day, employees at Brighterion have 1 meeting
- 97% of Brighterion employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Brighterion employees most often take 20-30 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 96% of Brighterion employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- Brighterion employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a quarter
- 97% of Brighterion employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Brighterion Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 24
Brighterion's Engineering team rates their overall benefits a B+ and most of them think the perks are Good. 85% of Brighterion employees in Engineering say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees in Engineering also get 20-30 days of paid vacation, and most of them believe the cash value of their benefits is $1500 - $2500/mo.
92% of the same employees also feel like Brighterion is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Brighterion.
Brighterion's Engineering team rates their manager a C or 72/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. The engineering team (50%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
Brighterion employees rates their pay and overall compensation an A+ or 89/100. 88% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 96% of employees get raises every year.