CIRCOR International employees are -20% more likely to recommend CIRCOR International as a great place to work
Working at CIRCOR International is rated highly by 5 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at CIRCOR International is rated D-
Last updated 4 days ago
CIRCOR International ranks in the Bottom 10% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 10 CIRCOR International employee reviews, 13% were positive. The remaining 87% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping CIRCOR International improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?Insurance is good, dental, medical and vision
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Workers are very knowledgeable about their jobs but management here says we are dummies and treat us as such
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?They need to stop cheating my company
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Pay attention to what is really going on
Global manufacturer of highly engineered, complex and severe environment products that serve the long-term high growth upstream.
At CIRCOR, we are completely dedicated to our customers' success. The proof is in the way we approach our business, every day.
5 employees at CIRCOR International have reviewed CIRCOR International across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 4 days ago.
Overall, the 5 CIRCOR International employees give their leadership a grade of D, or Bottom 15% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at CIRCOR International are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at CIRCOR International, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at CIRCOR International are mostly dissatisfied with their team. 5 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an F. Less than half believe the meetings at CIRCOR International are effective, and less half look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at CIRCOR International believe the environment at CIRCOR International is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at CIRCOR International is extremely fast. About 75% of the employees at CIRCOR International work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at CIRCOR International are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
CIRCOR International competitors include Forum Energy Technologies, Crane Company, and Flowserve. CIRCOR International ranks 4th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how CIRCOR International compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at CIRCOR International get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at CIRCOR International is $106,481, or $51 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $99,687, or $47 per hour.
At CIRCOR International, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $235,945 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $43,650 annually. Average CIRCOR International salaries by department include: Design at $110,149, Legal at $137,109, Customer Support at $72,619, and Operations at $70,775. Half of CIRCOR International salaries are above $99,687.
4 employees at CIRCOR International rank their Compensation in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 15 ratings) while 4 employees at CIRCOR International rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 7 ratings).
Last updated 11 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for CIRCOR International on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
Salt Lake City