Women at COCC have rated Perks And Benefits, Happiness, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
COCC employees are 42% more likely to recommend COCC as a great place to work
Working at COCC is rated highly by 8 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at COCC is rated A+
Last updated months ago
COCC ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 26 COCC employee reviews, 95% were positive. The remaining 5% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping COCC improve their work culture.
What makes you most happy at work?Seeing all the great things we're able to do through hard work and perseverance.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?The vast majority of people at COCC really care about each other and the company. There is a lot of respect and comradery you don't often find, especially in a business of our size.
What are some of the best things about your team?I am so lucky to work with a team that has a great work ethic, is flexible and always willing to put in the extra effort to make it work.
What would you most like to see improved at your company?Less micro management
COCC is an award-winning client-owned financial technology company servicing financial institutions for over 50 years.
COCC was created by a collaboration of financial institutions to deliver real banking technology. At COCC, we feel strongly that our carefully crafted mission statement, vision and corporate values are reflected in everything we do. Our mission is to be a trusted partner, delivering secure, quality solutions that drive the success of financial institutions, while providing a challenging and rewarding workplace for our employees. Our vision is the hope that by embracing our business priorities and living our values, we will become the preferred technology provider in our industry. And our values are embraced company-wide and held up as a standard for quality in our industry.
COCC was founded in 1967 and its current CEO is Richard Leone. Since its inception 55 years ago, COCC has grown to 500 employees.
COCC has 500 employees. 8 employees at COCC have reviewed COCC across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 8 COCC employees give their leadership a grade of B+, or Top 20% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at COCC are pleased with their total compensation at COCC, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at COCC are extremely happy with their team. 8 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A-. The majority believe the meetings at COCC are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at COCC believe the environment at COCC is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at COCC is comfortably fast. About 83% of the employees at COCC work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at COCC are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at COCC get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at COCC is $117,267, or $56 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $132,844, or $63 per hour.
At COCC, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $268,439 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,535 annually. Average COCC salaries by department include: IT at $91,558, Customer Support at $58,439, Product at $159,444, and Sales at $212,504. Half of COCC salaries are above $132,844.
6 employees at COCC rank their Compensation in the Top 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 20 ratings) while 6 employees at COCC rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 7 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
Day off for birthday and community service | Onsite/online custom training classes | Reimbursement for nutrition plans and fitness events | Peer recognition program
No Recent Jobs found for COCC on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location