Women at Cognosante have rated Compensation, Team, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
Cognosante employees are -8% more likely to recommend Cognosante as a great place to work
Working at Cognosante is rated highly by 14 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Cognosante is rated C+
Last updated 16 days ago
Cognosante ranks in the Top 50% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 23 Cognosante employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Cognosante improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Very open and available to chat
What is the best part about your compensation package?I feel that my compensation is equal to others (men and woman, races etc) and I that compensation is appropriate for the work
What is the best part about your compensation package?I like that they allow employees to put their healthcare allowance into their 401K if they have coverage already in place elsewhere.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Listening to workers and not exploiting them. Not paying government contracted workers properly.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Understand that their employees are not robots. They need to gt up from their desks and move around. Forcing them to sit all day and punishing them for moving about is unhealthy and drives morale into the ground.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Abiding by the law might be a good start
Cognosante is a provider of healthcare consulting, technology solutions, and business process outsourcing services.
Transforming the US healthcare system
14 employees at Cognosante have reviewed Cognosante across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 16 days ago.
Overall, the 14 Cognosante employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 45% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Cognosante are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Cognosante, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Cognosante are pleased with their team. 14 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C. The majority believe the meetings at Cognosante are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Cognosante believe the environment at Cognosante is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Cognosante is comfortably fast. About 73% of the employees at Cognosante work 8 hours or less, while 9% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Cognosante are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Cognosante get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Cognosante is $77,009, or $37 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $139,278, or $66 per hour.
At Cognosante, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $172,693 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $42,689 annually. Average Cognosante salaries by department include: Operations at $78,406, Design at $76,514, IT at $96,978, and Customer Support at $55,233. Half of Cognosante salaries are above $139,278.
11 employees at Cognosante rank their Compensation in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 37 ratings) while 11 employees at Cognosante rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 14 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Cognosante on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City