Community Medical Centers employees are 0% more likely to recommend Community Medical Centers as a great place to work
Working at Community Medical Centers is rated highly by 25 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Community Medical Centers is rated C
Last updated 2 days ago
Community Medical Centers ranks in the Bottom 45% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 18 Community Medical Centers employee reviews, 79% were positive. The remaining 21% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Community Medical Centers improve their work culture.
What makes you most happy at work?Knowing I have a place where i can get away to if im dealing with any issues at home patient loves me and the doctors staffs
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?The staff and patients are fun to be around they make my day more helpful
What is the best part about your compensation package?The best part about the package is they really have a dedicated hardworking gentleman on team
What does the leadership team need to get better at?At leading the team properly and not base on own personal emotions about that person
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Being paid appropriately for the amount of experience I have and work I do
What would you most like to see improved at your company?Standardized and equal pay based on work load and production
Community Medical Centers is a network of community hospitals in Central California.
Our mission is two-fold — to improve the health status of the community and promote medical education.
25 employees at Community Medical Centers have reviewed Community Medical Centers across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 days ago.
Overall, the 25 Community Medical Centers employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 45% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Community Medical Centers are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Community Medical Centers, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Community Medical Centers are generally satisfied with their team. 25 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C. The majority believe the meetings at Community Medical Centers are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Community Medical Centers believe the environment at Community Medical Centers is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Community Medical Centers is comfortably fast. About 72% of the employees at Community Medical Centers work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Community Medical Centers are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Community Medical Centers get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Community Medical Centers is $121,996, or $58 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $117,198, or $56 per hour.
At Community Medical Centers, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $368,090 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $47,271 annually. Average Community Medical Centers salaries by department include: Customer Support at $65,336, HR at $114,153, Business Development at $128,028, and Legal at $157,901. Half of Community Medical Centers salaries are above $117,198.
9 employees at Community Medical Centers rank their Compensation in the Bottom 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 31 ratings) while 9 employees at Community Medical Centers rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 10 ratings).
Last updated 2 months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Community Medical Centers on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location