Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Women at Cotopaxi have rated Outlook, Manager, and Leadership as the highest categories they have scored
Cotopaxi employees are 81% more likely to recommend Cotopaxi as a great place to work
Working at Cotopaxi is rated highly by 34 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Cotopaxi is rated A
Last updated today
Cotopaxi ranks in the Top 10% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 102 Cotopaxi employee reviews, 96% were positive. The remaining 4% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Cotopaxi improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?All of the interviewers were well spoken, prepared and kind. They made me excited to have the opportunity to join their team.
What makes you most happy at work?The work that we do is incredibly rewarding.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?We are allowed to be human - to show up exactly as we are.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Stock options aren't offered to every employee equally, even though Corporate advertises as such. The health insurance is great, however; it feels unfair to exclude certain departments from getting stock options for unknown reasons.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Better pay equals more passion.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Better communication, updating calendars, follow through on task management/accountability to other team members, remember that in a start up environment a "I will try my best" is always better than a "Can't do, no time" attitude.
#GearForGood. Bold products. Big events. Better ways to help others.
At Cotopaxi, we create innovative outdoor products and experiences that help alleviate poverty, move people to do good, and inspire adventure
Cotopaxi was founded in 2013 and its current CEO is Davis Smith. Since its inception 9 years ago, Cotopaxi has grown to 100 employees.
Cotopaxi has 100 employees. 34 employees at Cotopaxi have reviewed Cotopaxi across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was today.
Overall, the 34 Cotopaxi employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Cotopaxi are pleased with their total compensation at Cotopaxi, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Cotopaxi are extremely happy with their team. 34 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A. The majority believe the meetings at Cotopaxi are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Cotopaxi believe the environment at Cotopaxi is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Cotopaxi is extremely fast. About 77% of the employees at Cotopaxi work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Cotopaxi are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Cotopaxi competitors include The North Face, Patagonia, REI, and DICK'S Sporting Goods. Cotopaxi ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Cotopaxi compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Cotopaxi get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Cotopaxi is $79,411, or $38 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $115,062, or $55 per hour.
At Cotopaxi, the highest paid job is a Senior Product Manager at $118,167 annually and the lowest is a Sales Associate at $43,324 annually. Average Cotopaxi salaries by department include: Sales at $320,139, Product at $109,623, Finance at $71,368, and HR at $90,346. Half of Cotopaxi salaries are above $115,062.
28 employees at Cotopaxi rank their Compensation in the Top 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 92 ratings) while 27 employees at Cotopaxi rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 31 ratings).
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Cotopaxi on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
Salt Lake City
New York City