Diverse employees at Cox Automotive have rated Perks And Benefits, Manager, and Leadership as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Cox Automotive have rated Outlook, Compensation, and Perks And Benefits as the highest categories they have scored
Cox Automotive employees are 44% more likely to recommend Cox Automotive as a great place to work
Working at Cox Automotive is rated highly by 54 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Cox Automotive is rated A-
Last updated 20 days ago
Cox Automotive ranks in the Top 15% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 24 Cox Automotive employee reviews, 83% were positive. The remaining 17% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Cox Automotive improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?You are treated like a person. Not a number.
What do you like best about the leadership team?She's really nice and informative
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?My immediate environment's moral and culture is ok, but changes and information are pushed down with little room for constructive feedback.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?The company is focusing on meaningless metrics and losing sight of keeping employees happy.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?We are too dispersed on different projects to get close
Cox Automotive is a leading provider of vehicle remarketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for consumers, dealers.
United States of America
54 employees at Cox Automotive have reviewed Cox Automotive across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 20 days ago.
Overall, the 54 Cox Automotive employees give their leadership a grade of B+, or Top 20% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Cox Automotive are pleased with their total compensation at Cox Automotive, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Cox Automotive are pleased with their team. 54 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Cox Automotive are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Cox Automotive believe the environment at Cox Automotive is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Cox Automotive is comfortably fast. About 84% of the employees at Cox Automotive work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Cox Automotive are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Cox Automotive get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Cox Automotive is $103,871, or $49 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $107,003, or $51 per hour.
At Cox Automotive, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $244,456 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $40,769 annually. Average Cox Automotive salaries by department include: Engineering at $141,987, Business Development at $115,783, Operations at $79,392, and HR at $118,839. Half of Cox Automotive salaries are above $107,003.
26 employees at Cox Automotive rank their Compensation in the Top 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 89 ratings) while 24 employees at Cox Automotive rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 32 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Cox Automotive employees include job titles like Group Engineering Manager, Principal Engineer, Engineering Manager, and Data Scientist. Comparably data has a total of 7 salary records from Cox Automotive employees.
Last updated 21 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.