DAT Solutions employees are -47% more likely to recommend DAT Solutions as a great place to work
Working at DAT Solutions is rated highly by 15 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at DAT Solutions is rated D
Last updated 14 days ago
DAT Solutions ranks in the Bottom 15% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 23 DAT Solutions employee reviews, 58% were positive. The remaining 42% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping DAT Solutions improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?Fast, the company makes all of the right noises
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Lots of generic lip service, not a whole lot of substance.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Just the coworkers, the leadership is what makes is suck.
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Trust is an issue - customers don't trust our data
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Integrity will go a ling way
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Less time planning and updating statuses, and more time doing
Provides the largest network of load boards, where brokers, carriers, and shippers post more than 140 million loads and trucks annually.
Delivering actionable information and solutions that help our customers succeed.
15 employees at DAT Solutions have reviewed DAT Solutions across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 14 days ago.
Overall, the 15 DAT Solutions employees give their leadership a grade of D+, or Bottom 25% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at DAT Solutions are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at DAT Solutions, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at DAT Solutions are generally satisfied with their team. 15 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. Less than half believe the meetings at DAT Solutions are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at DAT Solutions believe the environment at DAT Solutions is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at DAT Solutions is comfortably fast. About 83% of the employees at DAT Solutions work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at DAT Solutions are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
DAT Solutions competitors include Truckstop.com, Coyote Logistics, Total Quality Logistics, and C.H. Robinson. DAT Solutions ranks 5th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how DAT Solutions compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at DAT Solutions get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at DAT Solutions is $123,213, or $59 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $139,609, or $67 per hour.
At DAT Solutions, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $270,065 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $38,482 annually. Average DAT Solutions salaries by department include: Operations at $109,991, Marketing at $184,422, Customer Support at $48,588, and Design at $91,256. Half of DAT Solutions salaries are above $139,609.
12 employees at DAT Solutions rank their Compensation in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 41 ratings) while 12 employees at DAT Solutions rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 15 ratings).
Last updated 15 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for DAT Solutions on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location