Diverse employees at Fareportal have rated Team, Manager, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Fareportal employees are 0% more likely to recommend Fareportal as a great place to work
Working at Fareportal is rated highly by 16 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Fareportal is rated D
Last updated a month ago
Fareportal ranks in the Bottom 20% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 29 Fareportal employee reviews, 68% were positive. The remaining 32% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Fareportal improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?Multiple rounds to guage all aspects.
What makes you most happy at work?Flexibility, innovation and culture to build.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Flexible. Remote work and work life balance.
What would you improve about your company's interview process?Hire people for there talent and skills and not because they are your ass lickers and relatives
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?They should hire people with good management skills not there own family members and relatives
What needs to change to make the company culture better?A lot first of all only people who knows how to manage are suppose to be managers not some foolish boot lickers and relatives of existing managers it is like a bania company where all the managers are either relatives or friends
Fareportal is a leading travel technology company that operates a number of websites which serve customers both online and with telephone
Uniting People and Places across the Planet
|Headquarter||135 West 50th Street|
New York City, NY
United States of America
16 employees at Fareportal have reviewed Fareportal across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was a month ago.
Overall, the 16 Fareportal employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Fareportal are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Fareportal, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Fareportal are generally satisfied with their team. 16 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C. Less than half believe the meetings at Fareportal are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Fareportal believe the environment at Fareportal is split between positive and negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Fareportal is extremely fast. About 34% of the employees at Fareportal work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Fareportal are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Fareportal competitors include Expedia Group. Fareportal ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Fareportal compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Fareportal get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Fareportal is $117,594, or $56 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $117,604, or $56 per hour.
At Fareportal, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $212,212 annually and the lowest is a Marketing Associate at $48,280 annually. Average Fareportal salaries by department include: Sales at $149,882, Operations at $84,788, Business Development at $115,536, and Customer Support at $79,018. Half of Fareportal salaries are above $117,604.
10 employees at Fareportal rank their Compensation in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 32 ratings) while 9 employees at Fareportal rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 11 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Fareportal employees include job titles like Lead Engineer, Data Scientist, Product Manager, and Community Manager. Comparably data has a total of 8 salary records from Fareportal employees.
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Fareportal on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City