Out of 28 FCB employee reviews, 55% were positive. The remaining 45% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping FCB improve their work culture.
Great to be part of the organisation
Exciting, interactive, great culture & progressive
unique, challenging, competitive, unique and fun
I have been here for 15 years. I've enjoyed every year and the people that work here. The work has been challenging, rewarding & fun.
I've been here 14 years. A great place with talented people doing fabulous work day in & day out. Some of the best people I know I met at FCB
They are very straight forward & non-corporate regular people.
Pretty honest and fair group. They have our best interest at heart.
Setting clear expectations for the teams to execute the work.
Talent above all else should be for all employees. They tend to only care about those with the biggest egos and hard-working people are left out and then leave.
Benefits/Insurance/Paid Time Off and 401k
The paid time off. It's unlimited.
Salary is low compared to other agencies. They do have flex time now as well as tuition reimbursement which has helped me with my masters.
More and more work but less recognition and raises
Talented group of hard-working people. Very professional and very knowledgeable.
Talented, Friendly. Easy to work with. Collaborative
People are here to work as a team. It is full of individuals just trying to get through the day
There is no accountability so no one works together
Everyone seems to get along and we all work well together as a group.
We are always striving to be better.
To be honest, there is just a lack of respect going around
Instead of an environment of me, me, me, it should be about the best way for the team.
They are looking for the best people for the positions that are open
I was asked all the right questions.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of FCB yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
When we come together as a team to do great work.
Being challenged with a project & then knocking it out of the park.
Individual ego, lack of team work, and no accountability.
Egos. There are a lot of egos.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of FCB yet.Be the first to contribute a review.