Diverse employees at FINRA have rated Manager, Outlook, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Women at FINRA have rated Team, Work Culture, and CEO Rating as the highest categories they have scored
FINRA employees are 21% more likely to recommend FINRA as a great place to work
Working at FINRA is rated highly by 33 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at FINRA is rated B
Last updated 22 days ago
FINRA ranks in the Top 35% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 27 FINRA employee reviews, 96% were positive. The remaining 4% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping FINRA improve their work culture.
What makes you most happy at work?I like being appreciated and valued
What are some of the best things about your team?Collaboration, competence and positive interactions.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Very knowledgeable, supportive and transparent.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Because I've worked there for over 9 years and have mastered many of the tasks, but my base salary has barely increased.
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) is the largest independent regulator for all securities firms doing business in the
We're one team with one mission. Our mission is clear—to provide investor protection and promote market integrity— and our effectiveness is crucial to the health of the capital markets.
This commitment is based on our core values and is also the most effective way to achieve our goals as an organization. Our diversity and inclusion programs help our employees reach their highest potential—which, in turn, helps FINRA fulfill its mission of investor protection and market integrity.”
33 employees at FINRA have reviewed FINRA across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 22 days ago.
Overall, the 33 FINRA employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at FINRA are not very pleased with their total compensation at FINRA, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at FINRA are generally satisfied with their team. 33 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. The majority believe the meetings at FINRA are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at FINRA believe the environment at FINRA is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at FINRA is extremely fast. About 83% of the employees at FINRA work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at FINRA are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
FINRA competitors include FDIC, TIAA, and CfA. FINRA ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how FINRA compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at FINRA get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at FINRA is $104,976, or $50 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $117,545, or $56 per hour.
At FINRA, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $256,840 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $50,850 annually. Average FINRA salaries by department include: Sales at $167,123, Customer Support at $62,463, Product at $201,880, and Admin at $59,524. Half of FINRA salaries are above $117,545.
17 employees at FINRA rank their Compensation in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 52 ratings) while 15 employees at FINRA rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 17 ratings).
Salaries contributed from FINRA employees include job titles like Lead Engineer, Senior Developer, and IT Manager. Comparably data has a total of 7 salary records from FINRA employees.
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for FINRA on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City