Diverse employees at Fisher-Price have rated CEO Rating, Leadership, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Fisher-Price employees are 9% more likely to recommend Fisher-Price as a great place to work
Working at Fisher-Price is rated highly by 14 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Fisher-Price is rated B
Last updated months ago
Fisher-Price ranks in the Top 35% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 23 Fisher-Price employee reviews, 79% were positive. The remaining 21% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Fisher-Price improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?They are very hard-working and fun to hang around.
What is the best part about your compensation package?The benefits are by far the best part.
What are some of the best things about your team?The hard-working attitude they have.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Better communications, and better pay
What does the leadership team need to get better at?CEOs change so quickly we never get settled in and everything gets uprooted before giving the CEO a chance.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?My employees dont communicate well enough
Fisher-Price has developed Laugh & Learn Learning Letters Monkey apllication that helps babies to interact with engaging animation
“We believe in the potential of children and in the importance of a supportive environment in which they can grow, learn, and get the best possible start in life.
14 employees at Fisher-Price have reviewed Fisher-Price across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 14 Fisher-Price employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Fisher-Price are pleased with their total compensation at Fisher-Price, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Fisher-Price are extremely happy with their team. 14 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at Fisher-Price are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Fisher-Price believe the environment at Fisher-Price is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Fisher-Price is comfortably fast. About 50% of the employees at Fisher-Price work 8 hours or less, while 17% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Fisher-Price are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Fisher-Price competitors include Kids II, mga, JAKKS Pacific, and LeapFrog. Fisher-Price ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Fisher-Price compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Fisher-Price get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Fisher-Price is $120,600, or $57 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $117,896, or $56 per hour.
At Fisher-Price, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $224,654 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $45,898 annually. Average Fisher-Price salaries by department include: Business Development at $125,903, Finance at $85,476, Product at $152,366, and Sales at $143,281. Half of Fisher-Price salaries are above $117,896.
13 employees at Fisher-Price rank their Compensation in the Top 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 43 ratings) while 12 employees at Fisher-Price rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 15 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Fisher-Price employees include job titles like Creative Director. Comparably data has a total of 1 salary records from Fisher-Price employees.
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Fisher-Price on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location