Out of 10 Flanders employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Flanders improve their work culture.
My work is wonderful, exciting, and has meaning
Great team always getting it right.
They shouldn't lie to employees faces about hiring potential knowing that when their temp time is up they have absolutely no intention on offering permanent employment nor benefits.
It takes a load off of my finances
There should be room for advancement for everyone. The rules are not the same for every equal level employee
Always on time and ready to solve any problem
There aren't any Team reviews of Flanders yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
Everyone one gets along just perfectly
Higher ups need to be aware of what supervisors are doing. And should follow the law and only go back seven years for background checks
It put me at ease knowing i had a chance
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Flanders yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
The job i do in greetng people and solving the issues
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Flanders yet.Be the first to contribute a review.