Diverse employees at Gildan Activewear have rated Perks And Benefits, Retention, and Compensation as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Gildan Activewear have rated Perks And Benefits, Happiness, and Environment as the highest categories they have scored
Gildan Activewear employees are 19% more likely to recommend Gildan Activewear as a great place to work
Working at Gildan Activewear is rated highly by 22 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Gildan Activewear is rated B-
Last updated 3 days ago
Gildan Activewear ranks in the Top 40% of other companies on Comparably with for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 20 Gildan Activewear employee reviews, 72% were positive. The remaining 28% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Gildan Activewear improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Energetic, smart, down to earth, & involved
What is the best part about your compensation package?Salary & benefits are great. Had short term disab when I was out on medical leave, which was really helpful.
What are some of the best things about your team?Smart and down to earth. Professional but OK to joke here
What does the leadership team need to get better at?People breaks money points time
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Everything. Firing people for horrible reasons.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?you need to give the spinning operators a designated time to take break and go to lunch. You also need to find people who are able to train new employees besides saying here, and they walk away to smoke or talk to other people.
We are commited to Caring for People,Conserving the Environment,Creating Stronger Communities
|Headquarter||United States of America|
22 employees at Gildan Activewear have reviewed Gildan Activewear across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 3 days ago.
Overall, the 22 Gildan Activewear employees give their leadership a grade of B-, or Top 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Gildan Activewear are pleased with their total compensation at Gildan Activewear, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Gildan Activewear are pleased with their team. 22 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. The majority believe the meetings at Gildan Activewear are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Gildan Activewear believe the environment at Gildan Activewear is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Gildan Activewear is comfortably fast. About 73% of the employees at Gildan Activewear work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Gildan Activewear are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Gildan Activewear competitors include Hanesbrands. Gildan Activewear ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Gildan Activewear compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Gildan Activewear get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Gildan Activewear is $87,936, or $42 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $103,334, or $49 per hour.
At Gildan Activewear, the highest paid job is a Sales Rep at $115,128 annually and the lowest is a Bookkeeper at $41,843 annually. Average Gildan Activewear salaries by department include: Design at $72,434, Admin at $53,428, Business Development at $100,023, and Operations at $84,084. Half of Gildan Activewear salaries are above $103,334.
16 employees at Gildan Activewear rank their Compensation in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 49 ratings) while 16 employees at Gildan Activewear rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 16 ratings).
Last updated 3 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Gildan Activewear on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably