Out of 25 Gildan Activewear employee reviews, 77% were positive. The remaining 23% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Gildan Activewear improve their work culture. The Operations team, with 92% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Gildan Activewear compared to all other departments at the company.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of Gildan Activewear yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.