Diverse employees at Golden Hippo have rated Perks And Benefits, Team, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Golden Hippo have rated Perks And Benefits, Team, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored
Golden Hippo employees are 61% more likely to recommend Golden Hippo as a great place to work
Working at Golden Hippo is rated highly by 192 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Golden Hippo is rated A+
Last updated months ago
Golden Hippo ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 1146 Golden Hippo employee reviews, 92% were positive. The remaining 8% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Golden Hippo improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Listen to employee ideas and may implement it, monthly realistic KPI so if we meet it everyone get bonus, has open door policy and feel like you can talk to them regardless of what level you are.
What makes you most happy at work?The feedback I get from the customers about how our products have changed their lives
What are some of the best things about your team?We work really well together. Everyone shows up to work hard and get their jobs done. BUT we also are able to have fun.
Golden Hippo is a young, growing direct response marketing company, committed to helping consumers access cutting-edge health, wellness, and beauty products.
We strive to provide scientifically tested products that reach the highest standards of quality, at the best prices possible.
Golden Hippo was founded in 2010 and its current CEO is Mark Clemens. Since its inception 12 years ago, Golden Hippo has grown to 499 employees.
|Headquarter||23251 Mulholland Dr.|
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
United States of America
192 employees at Golden Hippo have reviewed Golden Hippo across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 192 Golden Hippo employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Golden Hippo are extremely happy with their total compensation at Golden Hippo, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Golden Hippo are extremely happy with their team. 192 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at Golden Hippo are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Golden Hippo believe the environment at Golden Hippo is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Golden Hippo is comfortably fast. About 85% of the employees at Golden Hippo work 8 hours or less, while 2% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Golden Hippo are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
The Golden Hippo Executive Team is rated an “A+” and led by CEO Mark Clemens
No Recent Jobs found for Golden Hippo on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
North Miami Beach