Women at Informa have rated Executive Team, Leadership, and Environment as the highest categories they have scored
Informa employees are -10% more likely to recommend Informa as a great place to work
Working at Informa is rated highly by 40 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Informa is rated B
Last updated 17 days ago
Informa ranks in the Top 35% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 31 Informa employee reviews, 68% were positive. The remaining 32% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Informa improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?It was fast and professional.
What makes you most happy at work?I love working with the people in my office.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Everyone works as a team to get the job done.
What would you improve about your company's interview process?create an atmosphere of trust
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?price increases are unreasonable for customers
What needs to change to make the company culture better?new management that knows the business
Informa provides knowledge, up-to-the minute information, and specialist skills and services to academics, businesses, and individuals.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
40 employees at Informa have reviewed Informa across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 17 days ago.
Overall, the 40 Informa employees give their leadership a grade of B+, or Top 20% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Informa are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Informa, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Informa are pleased with their team. 40 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B+. The majority believe the meetings at Informa are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Informa believe the environment at Informa is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Informa is extremely fast. About 75% of the employees at Informa work 8 hours or less, while 25% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Informa are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Informa competitors include Decision Resources Group, GM Financial, Euromoney Institutional Investor, and GlobalData. Informa ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Informa compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Informa get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Informa is $120,283, or $57 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $118,689, or $57 per hour.
At Informa, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $225,620 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,224 annually. Average Informa salaries by department include: Admin at $58,872, Sales at $143,970, Customer Support at $63,323, and Finance at $86,119. Half of Informa salaries are above $118,689.
18 employees at Informa rank their Compensation in the Bottom 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 49 ratings) while 17 employees at Informa rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 17 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Informa employees include job titles like Lead Engineer, Senior Product Manager, and Corporate Counsel. Comparably data has a total of 3 salary records from Informa employees.
Last updated 19 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Informa on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City