Out of 11 InShape employee reviews, 44% were positive. The remaining 56% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping InShape improve their work culture.
Terrible. Not respected at all.
Great fun fast paced environment
fantastic leadership at the club level
Everything simply. Very poor management.
Hourly pay is low but commissions increase
I do not feel respected and would feel better about my compensation if I did.
Great team that supports one another
Coworkers need to be less catty and work more.
Great support network that helps each team member
There aren't any Environment reviews of InShape yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
There aren't any Interviews reviews of InShape yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Make it so the manager does not get to hire only friends.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of InShape yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
New management needs to come in to change the culture.