Out of 30 LeaseLock employee reviews, 85% were positive. The remaining 15% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping LeaseLock improve their work culture.
Company cares about associates, walks the talk
Truly a wonderful place to work where you can maximize on your skills and directly contribute to a fast-growing company that invests in its people.
I enjoy my job and my team members but there is a toxic culture that makes working there occasionally unenjoyable.
Theyre not afraid to protect the bottom line
Open and Transparent that cares about the Industry
Celebrate wins as a team and leadership is always open-minded to differing opinions.
They all seem to support each other's values.
Clear vision. Open culture. Lead by example.
Some display blatant favoritism for certain employees.
The salary is the best thing
401K Match and unlimited PTO
Great benefits which include unlimited PTO and WFH. Work hard but take a vacation whenever you need.
Little to no recognition, especially with timely raises.
Hard Charging, Results Oriented, Passionate for the Industry
All ideas and opinions are treated equally. Nobody is pinned down by their role.
We're a family! Sometimes we do not always agree but we find a way to compromise.
Inspired pursuit of a shared mission to improve the way people secure housing.
There aren't any Team reviews of LeaseLock yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
Core Values, Open, Caring and Employee Oriented
Celebrating wins together and coming together as a team to find solutions.
We celebrate birthdays and come together to support charitable causes.
Trust and autonomy for creativity and new ideas.
Encourage employee bonding and communication, establish an effective HR department so employees feel supported
Open and Honest Dialogue with clear Values
Throughout the interview process, everyone was honest and really tried to get to know me better outside of my resume.
Meeting people from different departments.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of LeaseLock yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
My Team and My Customers
The people I work with make me the most happy. The work is also rewarding and everyone contributes to company growth.
I work with a great team of people who support one another. We have open communication and work well together. We are also able to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
Helping families and individuals get approved for the apartment they want to live in.
Favoritism needs to stop. Everyone needs to be treated equally.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of LeaseLock yet.Be the first to contribute a review.