Lensabl Claimed Company
Lensabl is the trustworthy, convenient, and affordable service that will replace any eyewear lens for a fraction of... read more

Lensabl Employee Reviews

Out of 35 Lensabl employee reviews, 90% were positive. The remaining 10% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Lensabl improve their work culture.

Always willing to listen and provide feedback. Great job keeping the team focused on the priorities that matter the most. Also good at finding time to relax and have fun as a team.

Open to ideas, listens and pays attention to the needs of the team.

I always feel heard and supported. Also I feel rewarded and praised for my hard work.

I feel our management has done a great job creating a fun, friendly work environment. It's obvious when the entire team gets along with each other, and each individual has a genuine interest in what they are doing, as well as the company itself. They're very easy to communicate with, which is great

We are a small and honest company.

Very ambitious company but they need to care more about quality and customer experience.

Leadership team has very little expertise in the eyewear space.

Beam dental is awesome. I was happy to get a new toothbrush with my benefits.

Fair considering its a startup.

The leaders are always open to discussions about my compensation.

My personal favorite is an included subscription service to BEAM -- which means I don't need to go out and get toothbrushes or toothpaste anymore. :-)

A very fair and equitable approach to partnership and contribution.

No benefits offered. Underpaid, and unfair equity compensation.

The people on the team do not complain about nonsense and really try to stay focused on the work that matters most. People support each other through all efforts, collaborating outside their specialities and providing constructive criticism when needed.

Cohesive group, head down hard workers, little to no gossip as everyone is on the same game plan to help the company succeed.

We listen to each other when brainstorming effective ways to solve problems as they come up.

Easy to communicate with, and very cooperative. Everyone excels at what they do, and is never opposed to lending a helping hand anywhere.

We are passionate about our product and our customers.

There aren't any Team reviews of Lensabl yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Everybody on the team wants to be here and contribute. Our team has not even reached its full potential yet and I am very excited to think about how much we will accomplish as we grow.

The helpfulness and compassion displayed despite any flaws, the cultures foundation helps uplift one another to be better humans and employees.

There is always someone there to offer support when I need it.

Like minded people all working towards a similar goal.

We are a small and efficient team that is committed to excellence, every day.

There aren't any Environment reviews of Lensabl yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

It was honestly the easiest interview I have ever had because things were such a great fit on the surface coming in, that all we needed to do was confirm the fit was as great as it appeared to be.

Enthusiastic, humble and down to earth but a difficult process.

I'm typically nervous/uncomfortable for interviews, but they did a great job of making me feel comfortable -- so I was able to interview truly as myself.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Lensabl yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Working on something I believe in. Working with people I enjoy. Getting paid a fair market wage and also having skin in the game via equity options.

The team, the work and the planned projects.

We're located by the beach, so it's a nice escape from the city!

My coworkers are the best.