Out of 32 PLS Financial Services employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping PLS Financial Services improve their work culture.
Terrible over worked and under paid Posted 9 days ago
Terrible over worked and under paid
Great I love working with my team and district manager
PLS fosters a challenging, fun and collaborative environment. Day in and day out I consistently see my work making a positive affect on the company. Truly a great place to work.
Terrible 11 years of my life. Glade it is over.
It was a very stressful experience
The fact that we all have common sense which some people don't have now a days
Everyone's voice is heard from top to bottom. Leadership truly empowers their employees to make an impact in their work.
Being a good team member
They work really hard to increase company growth
They listen to concerns and act ethically to address them.
Everything people skills managing skills Posted 9 days ago
Everything people skills managing skills
Hiring more reliable staff so you can actually have a life. PLS works you to the ground with nothing to show for it.
Terrible Leadership, Arrogant with the inability to look in the mirror
The benefits really helps with my life outside of work
Low coverage rates
They dont care about your personal self just making moneh Posted 9 days ago
They dont care about your personal self just making moneh
How fast we all get along
Loyal, Hardworking, Positive looking for the better of the company
We talk and help each other out
They're friendly and fun to talk to.
Show up for work when scheduled Posted 9 days ago
Show up for work when scheduled
Fast friendly and accurate service is our goal and because you deserve better is our Moto
There's a sense of teamwork to get the job done.
Better team store manager district manager etc Posted 9 days ago
Better team store manager district manager etc
Friendly welcoming to the team seemed like a nice place to work Posted 9 days ago
Friendly welcoming to the team seemed like a nice place to work
All the smiles from the employees said enough for me in my book
The lady was nice
Hire the right Leaders not Yes Men
Just helping the customers and getting them out the store as quick as possible.
A sense of accomplishment.
Culture is not positive. It is designed to feel like you are about to lose your job at any given moment
The supervisors and managers be having attitudes they need to stop giving co workers attitudes
There aren't any Outlook reviews of PLS Financial Services yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company