Recorded Future Claimed Company
Recorded Future delivers the world’s most advanced security intelligence to disrupt adversaries, empower defenders,... read more

Recorded Future Employee Reviews

Out of 23 Recorded Future employee reviews, 100% are positive. See below how Recorded Future employees enjoy their experience at work.

I love how approachable they are. They show they care about their employees and their personal and professional development. It's awesome working for a group of executives who show up every day and work on the floor (not a single personal office for any of them) with us.

Our leadership team really cares about their employees. They are always asking how they can improve and how they can make it even better to be an employee here. They also strive to keep us informed on what?

Great colleagues, product, and clients

What's most apparent about the leadership is that they are available. They sit on the floor with their employees and are willing and open to talk to anyone who has a question, comment, or concern. It's cool to see them involved in the day-to-day and that they truly care about the culture.

There aren't any Leadership reviews of Recorded Future yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Great benefits above many of the companies ive worked with in the past. We do get options which is a great motivator and hopefully a great reward in the future!

Stock options, health insurance plan, and unlimited PTO

In my field where I live, colleagues get payed a lot more than I do

There aren't any Compensation reviews of Recorded Future yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

I work with good, smart people every day. Everyone is friendly and engaging and willing to help each other out, no matter how much there is to get done.

I get to work with awesome people every day. The team I'm on is full of smart, professional people who are engaged and good at their job!

Work well together for the most part

The team is full of good, smart people who are engaged and fun to work with. It’s cool to get to work with peop

There aren't any Team reviews of Recorded Future yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

It's a really inviting environment. People are always willing to help and are friendly. There's a good sense of camaraderie, especially during major milestones and quarter-end when the sales team is trying to hit their numbers. Also love the variety of activities to bring employees together

They are approachable. I get to work with some of the smartest and most fascinating people I’ve ever worked wi

There aren't any Environment reviews of Recorded Future yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

It was quick and efficient. The recruiting team was friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive

Open and honest about the struggles I might face

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Recorded Future yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The people and the fact that we are actually making a difference in the world by making it safer.

The ability to work hard, try new projects, and have a flexible schedule.

My colleagues and interacting with clients

The people. Working with awesome people every day makes work so much more enjoyable.

When the product shines, when we prove value, when we are successful