Comparably has just announced its set of annual awards highlighting the best workplaces by region in the U.S. These lists showcase the companies who are keeping their employees satisfied across businesses large and small. Check out our full coverage of each metropolitan area here:
- This list is derived from sentiment ratings provided by employees in the San Francisco/Bay Area who anonymously rated their employers on Comparably.com during a 12-month period (March 14, 2021 through March 14, 2022).
- Winners were determined based on employee feedback to a combination of workplace Rankings based on employee feedback on a combination of workplace culture questions in nearly 20 categories, including compensation, leadership, and professional development opportunities to work-life balance, perks and benefits. Questions were asked in a variety of data-driven formats – in yes/no, true/false, 1-10 scale, multiple choice – providing an accurate and comprehensive look at what it’s really like to work at companies.
- The answer to each question was given a numerical score and then compared to companies of similar size. For fairness and statistical significance, additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base.
- There were no fees or costs associated with participating, nor was nomination required. The final data set was compiled from ratings provided by employees in the San Francisco Bay Area. To qualify, Large companies (more than 500 employees) must have met a minimum of 75 employee participants and SMB companies needed 25 employee participants in the region.
- For Awards FAQ, please go to www.comparably.com/awards
Comparably (www.comparably.com) is a leading workplace culture and corporate brand reputation platform with over 15 million anonymous employee ratings on 70,000 companies. With the most comprehensive data on large and SMB organizations in nearly 20 different workplace categories – based on gender, ethnicity, age, experience, industry, location, education – it is one of the most used SaaS platforms for employer branding and a trusted third party site for workplace culture and compensation. For more information on Comparably’s studies and annual Best Places to Work & Best Brands Awards, visit www.comparably.com/news.