Comparably has just announced its set of annual awards highlighting the overall best places to work in North America and globally, including Best Outlook, Best Workplaces by Region, Best Departments, and Best Global Culture honors. These lists showcase the companies that inspire their employees across businesses large and small.
Check out our full coverage of each category here:
- This set of Comparably Awards is derived from sentiment ratings provided by employees in who anonymously rated their employers on Comparably.com during a 12-month period (March 14, 2021 through March 14, 2022).
- Winners were determined based on employee feedback to a combination of workplace culture questions in nearly 20 categories, including compensation, leadership, and co-workers to professional development opportunities, work-life balance, and perks and benefits. Questions were asked in a variety of data-driven formats – in yes/no, true/false, 1-10 scale, multiple choice – providing an accurate and comprehensive look at what it’s really like to work at companies.
- The answer to each question was given a numerical score and then compared to companies of similar size. For fairness and statistical significance, additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base.
- There were no fees or costs associated with participating, nor was nomination required. The final data set was compiled from thousands of ratings on Large and SMB companies. To qualify, Large companies (more than 500 employees) must have met a minimum of 25 employee participants and SMB companies needed 15 employee participants.
- For Awards FAQ, please go to www.comparably.com/awards
Comparably (www.comparably.com) is a leading workplace culture and compensation monitoring site that provides the most comprehensive and accurate representation of what it’s like to work at companies. Employees can access salary data and anonymously rate their workplaces in nearly 20 different culture categories, providing the public a transparent and in-depth look at the experiences workers have based on their gender, ethnicity, age, tenure, industry, location, and education. Since launching in 2016, Comparably has accumulated 10 million ratings from employees across 60,000 North American companies. It has become one of the most used SaaS solutions for employer branding and one of the most trusted third party sites for salary and workplace culture data. For highly-cited workplace culture and compensation studies, including Comparably’s annual Workplace Culture Awards: www.comparably.com/news.