Diverse employees at Federated Wireless have rated Perks And Benefits, Meetings, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Federated Wireless have rated Meetings, Team, and Retention as the highest categories they have scored
Federated Wireless employees are 83% more likely to recommend Federated Wireless as a great place to work
Working at Federated Wireless is rated highly by 37 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Federated Wireless is rated A+
Last updated months ago
Federated Wireless ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 168 Federated Wireless employee reviews, 99% were positive. The remaining 1% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Federated Wireless improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?The team is open to hear feedback from employees. I think this is a great quality.
What makes you most happy at work?The daily tasks assigned by my manager
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?An organisation with multicultural people
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?it is underpaid in all the 3 areas: salary, bonus, stock options
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?More equity so i feel ownership in the company
Federated Wireless offers the industry’s first Spectrum Controller, enabling government and commercial users to securely share spectrum for wireless services.
Federated Wireless was founded in 2012 and its current CEO is Iyad Tarazi. Since its inception 10 years ago, Federated Wireless has grown to 102 employees.
Federated Wireless has 102 employees. 37 employees at Federated Wireless have reviewed Federated Wireless across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 37 Federated Wireless employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Federated Wireless are extremely happy with their total compensation at Federated Wireless, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Federated Wireless are extremely happy with their team. 37 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at Federated Wireless are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Federated Wireless believe the environment at Federated Wireless is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Federated Wireless is comfortably fast. About 37% of the employees at Federated Wireless work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Federated Wireless are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Federated Wireless get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Federated Wireless is $77,224, or $37 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $138,605, or $66 per hour.
At Federated Wireless, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $163,884 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $42,954 annually. Average Federated Wireless salaries by department include: HR at $66,477, Sales at $141,719, Business Development at $103,906, and Admin at $51,427. Half of Federated Wireless salaries are above $138,605.
37 employees at Federated Wireless rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 111 ratings) while 37 employees at Federated Wireless rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 37 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Federated Wireless on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably