Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Women at GoFundMe have rated Perks And Benefits, Team, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
GoFundMe employees are 23% more likely to recommend GoFundMe as a great place to work
Working at GoFundMe is rated highly by 19 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at GoFundMe is rated B-
Last updated 16 days ago
GoFundMe ranks in the Top 40% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 11 GoFundMe employee reviews, 40% were positive. The remaining 60% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping GoFundMe improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?We have great benefits - we have a wellness stipend that allows us to spend money throughout the year on fitness memberships or other equipment. Also we get daily lunch provided for us.
What are some of the best things about your team?We're really more like a family than co-workers. It's a great place to work because we truly care about each other.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?We have a fun, open office that encourages taking needed breaks to do things like play ping pong. It helps make our work better since we're not stressed out. We listen to fun music and sometimes watch TV while we work.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Communication. There will be things decided or explained at the executive level that doesn't get properly trickled down to the rest of the employees.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?The leadership is out of touch with not only employees, but also our customers. No one has vision. No one GSD. Lots of favoritism & nepotism
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Compensation is low. GFM wants to pick and choose when it's a "small start up" and "pre-public company". Employees get the worse end of both
Go Fund me for Nepal Earthquakes
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives.
To be and stay world's largest social fundraising platform
|Headquarter||San Diego, CA|
United States of America
19 employees at GoFundMe have reviewed GoFundMe across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 16 days ago.
Overall, the 19 GoFundMe employees give their leadership a grade of C+, or Top 50% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at GoFundMe are generally satisfied with their total compensation at GoFundMe, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at GoFundMe are pleased with their team. 19 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B-. The majority believe the meetings at GoFundMe are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at GoFundMe believe the environment at GoFundMe is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at GoFundMe is comfortably fast. About 75% of the employees at GoFundMe work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at GoFundMe are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
GoFundMe competitors include MobileCause, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo. GoFundMe ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how GoFundMe compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at GoFundMe get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at GoFundMe is $115,342, or $55 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $132,399, or $63 per hour.
At GoFundMe, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $274,955 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $45,801 annually. Average GoFundMe salaries by department include: Marketing at $167,967, Operations at $142,186, Admin at $54,119, and Design at $88,291. Half of GoFundMe salaries are above $132,399.
11 employees at GoFundMe rank their Compensation in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 37 ratings) while 12 employees at GoFundMe rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 13 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for GoFundMe on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location