Kaufman Hall Claimed Company
We help society's foundational institutions achieve their goals in a rapidly changing... read more

Kaufman Hall Compensation Employee Reviews

I feel that my compensation package was established to establish a long term commitment for KH and myself

Salary, bonus, and vacation policy

Review from Marketing Dept

KH drives to hire the best and they are willing to do what is necessary to hire and retain those people.

Flexible Hours

As an employee, I do not feel undervalued. I just wish our benefits were more competitive. I have never had such a high medical deductible to meet for my family working at previous jobs. But on the plus side, they do offer benefits!

Review from Marketing Dept

I was hired in on a lower salary, and each year I max out on compensation raises due to "percentage increase"

Review from Marketing Dept

Salary was way below market value for my role. Also, no one served as a mentor, i kind of felt i was a team of one. I also got put in precarious positions because work was thrown over the fence at me from other teams without any planning from them required.

Review Sentiment at Kaufman Hall

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 45% of 214 companies in Chicago

5th

5th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

14 employees at Kaufman Hall score their wages and compensation a C on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 64% say Yes. The Marketing department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 76/100. If you want detailed data about Kaufman Hall's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/kaufman-hall/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Experience - 6 to 10 Years
  • Department - Marketing
  • Ethnicity - Caucasian

Rate Compensation the Lowest

• Experience - 3 to 6 Years
  • Gender - Male

How Kaufman Hall's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 14 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?