Working At Akvelon
We make big software happen. Akvelon's team of software engineers work on ground breaking projects at Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups alike, helping to shape the future of technology. With our dynamic atmosphere, we prioritize investing in our employees. We reward hard work and dedication with competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and constant opportunities for professional growth. We're always looking for talented people,
How employees describe working at Akvelon
What it's like to work at Akvelon
- Akvelon employees generally work 8.3 hrs a day
- Employees at Akvelon report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 97% of Akvelon employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Akvelon employees most often take 10-15 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 100% of Akvelon employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- Akvelon employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Once a month
- 99% of Akvelon employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Akvelon Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 27
85% of the same employees also feel like Akvelon is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees do not have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Akvelon.
Akvelon's IT team rates their manager an A+ or 87/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. The it team (75%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
Akvelon's Engineering team rates their manager an A+ or 94/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. The engineering team (100%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.