BlueRock Therapeutics Claimed Company
BlueRock Therapeutics, a wholly-owned and independently operated subsidiary of Bayer AG, is a leading engineered cell... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

BlueRock Therapeutics Compensation Employee Reviews

Base salary and 4 weeks vacation time

The availability of healthcare support at your finger tips and also the mental health support.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted a month ago

insurance , benefit , flexibility

Review from Product Dept

Incentive bonuses tied to company milestones

The base salary is very competitive.

Review from HR Dept

The compensation package is comprehensive.

Travel and parking expense reimbursement

benefits package and flexible schedule to address family activities

Home vs. work life balance.

Review from Admin Dept

Their health benefits plan is comprehensive and competitive

vacation is unlimited and a very good perk

relocation bonus and full reimbursement of the commute

annual bonus package for employees

All critical items are covered

Good salary, great benefits, and a decent bonus.

Review from Product Dept

Bonus and competitive pay for role

I worked last year very hard at BlueRock. I don't get a bonus because the policy stated you need to be an active employer in March to be eligible. I Well I asked ppl who were on maternity leave and are not active employees, but they received their bonuses.

401K contribution match and HSA

Flexible time off and fair compensation and benefits

the bonus and LTI structure

Because my manager get paid more for doing nothing (just being honest here) and we work way beyond our responsibilities. We should get recognized and paid fairly for that.

If you're doing the same job of the person/people above you, you should be paid the same no matter the "years of experience".

visibility to pay bands and equitable pay across geographic locations

The LTI incentives are weak compared to other small biotechs and even larger biotechs/pharma.

Education and experience should matter while deciding the salary and level. I feel there are few people having no education and still getting same money.

I believe I perform at a higher level than my title, and consequently, my compensation reflects.

BlueRock is located in some of the most expensive cities in the world. Pay should be commensurate with the incredibly high costs of living in these locations.

Make more commensurate with others at same position.

Review from Product Dept

The salaries are not particularly competitive. Recently, seems like experience obtained outside of BlueRock is more valuable than experience within BRT. Promotion rate is very slow for the people who got BRT where it is, while most resources are used to poach new people with better compensations.

Review from Product Dept

My salary is not comparable for the role that am doing. I'm optimistic that this will change.

Review from Admin Dept

In the Top 5% of 1933 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 10% of 251 companies in Boston

1st

1st place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

73 employees at BlueRock Therapeutics score their wages and compensation an A+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 81% say Yes. The Engineering department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 100/100, a full 20 pts above the R&D department.

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Ethnicity - Other
  • Experience - 3 to 6 Years
  • Ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino

How BlueRock Therapeutics' Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 73 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?