BNSF Logistics Claimed Company
BNSF Logistics is technology & people-driven, providing global 3rd-party logistics from over 25 offices in the... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

BNSF Logistics Outlook Employee Reviews

I like the fact that my manager will work with me to help me reach my career goals. I am able to have honest conversations about the work I want to do. My manager has said if I am not doing what I am most happy with they will try to find me another team to work with in the organization.

Review from HR Dept

Seeing co-workers in the office and working with stellar people.

Review from Finance Dept

The people that I get to work with and talk to daily.

Review from HR Dept

My team and manager, the employees I deal with daily

Review from IT Dept

When I get to close on a project, it is rewarding.

Review from HR Dept

Our team! I also get to talk to truckers all day, which I love!

Working for an American company serving a American businesses

Review from HR Dept

The people and the diverse work.

Review from HR Dept

I like the work that I am able to do.

Review from HR Dept

The people are welcoming, we are friendly towards each other, and we really thrive when there is enough work for everyone and it is a busy day.

The culture and environment is happiness all around

Seeing my people grow, seeing the quality of their work and seeing them smile and have a few laughs during the day.

I like to talk to the new businesses owners, talking to decision makers, helping customers, helping staff.

Review from Business Development Dept

Being able to help others and share my knowledge

The people I work with and I enjoy the work I do.

Review from HR Dept

getting shipments moving on time

When we are being successful and achieving our goals, and recognizing each other for it.

Working. I love my job! Just wish we worked better as a team more often.

The people that I work with

Interacting with my team and coworkers

Leadership needs to stop playing favorites when promoting individuals

Review from HR Dept

Core values are good in theory but do not feel them used in practice.

Review from HR Dept

My contributions are ignored. There is no plan for personal growth. When I applied for a position internally, I was ghosted by hr AT MY OWN COMPANY! I continuously ask how I can improve and grow and I'm given that there isn't any opportunity, yet promotions are rampant if you know the right people.

Review from IT Dept

The leadership is tasked with developing an organization that is about project execution that requires strong project management discipline. The leadership is unaware what this looks like on a project basis and is unwilling pay or hire the personnel that have lived this structure.

No support. Immediate manager hates conflict, doesn't want to help with problems, is overwhelmed by too many branches to manage. Only happy when numbers are on track.

i do not have comments

Certain executives and senior leaders do not model the type of behavior I would expect, and their actions don't line up with the new values. When the people preaching the loudest are the ones with the problem, it's deeply concerning.

Review from HR Dept

Better communication about changes directly relating to my role.

Confusion about our differentiation. What is our value prop? What makes us different from our competitors? Not just in rhetoric, but in action? In reality. Culture-wise. Prove to me why I should buy-in to your vision when I don't see it being lived around me, when I see leaders who don't live it.

Need to communicate vision and strategy broadly

Review from Business Development Dept

EVERYONE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUAL

People do what they want when they want. No standards, minimal expectations, no tools for measuring success or failure anywhere that I have seen in Springdale.

well this is not applicable

Review from Admin Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of BNSF Logistics yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of BNSF Logistics yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Review Sentiment at BNSF Logistics

About BNSF Logistics' Outlook

A-

Where This Score Ranks BNSF Logistics' Outlook

In the Top 15% of 1479 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 15% of 107 companies in Dallas

1st

1st place versus 3 competitors rated on Comparably

BNSF Logistics' Outlook is scored an A- by 447 employee ratings based upon answers to questions such as “How confident are you about the future success of your company?” BNSF Logistics' Outlook score helps to boost their overall culture score, due partly to the fact that the Operations department’s positive scores help Outlook to be one of BNSF Logistics' stronger culture attributes. Use the filters below to understand BNSF Logistics employee perspectives by Department, Gender, Ethnicity, and Experience. Last updated 2 months ago.

Rate Outlook the Highest

• Ethnicity - Other
  • Department - Admin
  • Department - Customer Support

How BNSF Logistics' Outlook Score is Calculated

Results from 149 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How confident are you about the future success of your company?
Fantastic
Good
Neutral
Bad
Terrible
How do your customers perceive your company?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?