Out of 12 Bus-Tech employee reviews, 64% were positive. The remaining 36% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Bus-Tech improve their work culture.
i love going to work it is a great positive experience every day
the leadership is very professional.
Leadership and organisation within the business
this company matches my 401k dollar for dollar
Paid more - culture is to make workers work additional hours for free
everyone works together and leadership is great
Less working in silos in regards to ones personal agenda and working as a team
work environment is safe and very clean
They should sell the business and looking into something that they can actually achieve
the supervisor was very thorugh
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Bus-Tech yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
coworkers are very respectful of one another
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Bus-Tech yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
I like that it is easy to do things and have fun